Wednesday, September 8, 2010

So we went to this little thing called the fair.... Days 1 and 2

I have to say that the Fair and the Fourth of July celebrations are my favorite summer/fall activities the we have here in Idaho. I especially love spending it with Jordon. I remember in high school wanting to walk around holding hands with a boy, cuddling with him during the night acts, and riding rides til we throw up! Well.. I found him! And I love it! We get to do all the things that I wished I could do in high school.
I think that I may love the fair more than Jordon... which is a little sad but I don't care! Here are pictures from only day one and day two. We will be going again on Saturday.

Day UNO!! We got FREE tickets to get into the park and then to go to the bull riding!!








Day DOS!! We met up with Venus, Ladd, Valeigha, Mack and Mya. Skyler and one of his companions were with us for a bit too! We walked around and ate some DELICIOUS food then went to the animals. All the kids and adults loved the animals. Every time I go to the McKee's I want to walk away with a puppy!! I am a sucker for babies... any babies! Here are some more pictures of our SECOND day at the fair! I hope you enjoy them as much as we did!





1 comment:

  1. Love the fair so sad it is over!!! I bet Hadleigh loved the animals!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!