Wednesday, March 9, 2011

AWE-some

Hadleigh got a package from Utah!! From a gorgeous Grammy Great and an intelligent Grandpa Great. She loved it... well loved trying to figure out how to open it and then ripping it open. When she did get it open, with some help from mom, she realized it was just her old toys that I accidentally left down there a few weekends ago. Oops... good thing she didn't miss them! On another good note I am feeling much better. No stomach problems really and no throwing up! Yes! Oh- and I'm NOT pregnant. Don't even think that cuz as soon as one of you out there thinks it, it will happen. I am a fertile mertile and right now would not be a good time. I gotta look good for my muy bueno cruise. Oh!!!! and I made a delicious salad for dinner tonight. We bought a ton a fruit on Saturday so we had some blueberries that I wanted to incorporate into some dishes and I have been craving Zupas so I made my own blueberry, brown-sugared toasted almond, spinach salad!!! I think it will be a regular dish since all three of us LOVED it! Hadleigh is a fruit fanatic... and a veggie mite too! We had tofu for dessert but I didn't drain it very well so the texture wasn't the best but the taste was wonderful! Tomorrow I am so looking up so recipes for blueberries and for tofu! Hope my kitchen experiments go well... for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!