Monday, April 4, 2011

Rain drops on roses, and whiskers on kittens....

These are a few of my favorite things (about General Conference) in order:
  • Seeing the Leaders of the Church
  • Hearing the words of the Lord
  • Being Spiritually Edified
  • Being with Family, while feeling the Spirit, 2 days in a row
  • Yummy homemade caramel rolls
  • Staying in sweats all day long
  • Eating Easter candy

I love Conference weekend! As I'm sure that all of you who read my blog do, but this year I really liked the 2 session on Sunday. Those talks were made for me I think. And C. Scott Grows talk was especially for some people that I hold close to my heart. I also, loved loved loved De Hoyos's talk. Tithing has always been a struggle for me, which is weird because I had great examples growing up and none of my siblings struggle with it. Luckily, I married a man that is great when it comes to paying tithe and I have seen it improve my life drastically!

I hope that you all were able to have your testimony strengthened as I was. And I hope you felt the love that I felt. It was a great couple of days. Can't wait til October. Maybe, finally my husband will have the days off so we can actually go to a live session. Hoping he does!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!