Thursday, July 7, 2011

My favorite month has past... what we did to celebrate JUNE

I did so bad last month. I apologize. First couple of things I need to say before I get into the fun stuff:
Kyra W.- Bryson has a crush on Belle and my miss Hadleigh has a crush on the Beast! 2 Peas in a Pod!!! We are having a Beauty and the Beast birthday party for her so PLEASE come!!
Erin C.- When you get the answers let me know cuz I dunno what we are going to do either!! Kyra if you know when to Potty train and move from the crib let us sisters know!! I think when Hads actually gets interested in the toilet I will try. And I'm just moving to a regular bed. Im too cheap to buy a toddler bed. But I am going to invest in one of those side bar things so she feels safe. She like to feel like she wont fall out of the bed.
OK- so we went to the Pocatello Zoo for the first time and Hads loved the animals!! She is so fun to watch and tell what animal is what. She has her mothers love of animals that is for sure!! They had just recused a baby black bear and it was adorable!! Hads loved it too. And the porcupine and the brown bear getting a bath and a little bird that was just sitting on the ground as we passed through the wolf enclosure and the moose!!! She loves all animals.








We took lots of pictures of our little Princess. Sorry to bore you with all the cuteness but shes my baby!!! How could I not take lots and lots??!! Hope I take this many of my other children. Notice her cute longer bangs in the first and her shorter bangs... she cute her own hair in June.





June was great!! Birthdays, Fathers Day, FINALLY warm weather, and fun outside!! Watermelon is also a nice plus!! Thank you June for sharing your joy with us! Until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!