Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Celebrate Good Times- Come on!!

My birthday week ended on a wonderful note! My parents took my whole family to Red Lobster! That is my absolute favorite place to eat! Coconut Shrimp is super yummy! Then I got even more presents!!! I guess I should review the whole week for you- Thursday December 3 I got some Christmas themed socks, Friday we were super (busy- drove out to Aberdeen for Jordon's work) shopping for more Christmas decorations so we counted that as my present, Saturday I got 2 shirts and a party with my family and the in-laws. Jordon made one of my favorite cakes!! I got some cute Christmas plates, a sweater, watch bracelet, gift card to Aero, and some cards and money, Sunday I went to church and had a great lesson on service and then came home and Jord gave me a hoodie!! Monday was the real-deal birthday- Jordon made me breakfast when he got home from work while I slept and I did absolutely NOTHING all day and it was WONDERFUL! Well- I did laundry and unloaded the dish washer but other than that NOTHING! Hadleigh was great and just played with me and she even was good enough that I painted my nails! Jordon and us girls met up with my parents at Red Lobster where they paid for dinner. My sister gave me a present which was terrific! I got a soap and lotion set in my favorite Holiday scent from Bath and Bady. My parents then gave me more presents! A shirt, a necklace, and some pants- all in my new fav. color GREY!!! My brothers went in on them too so it was a family effort. My mom said that this was the hardest year yet to shop for me cuz I didn't live with them and didn't give them any ideas. Jordon said that too! I guess this year I just didn't know what I wanted! That happens when you are poor and have a kid you would rather clothe than yourself right?
Anyways- that was my birthday week! It was great and I really appreciate all that my family did for me as well as Jordon. I really can't stress how wonderful my family is. My mother is the nicest, coolest person. She goes out of her way to make others feel welcome even when she doesn't really know them. Amazing!! My mother in law does that too!

I really am going to add pictures on day I promise!

1 comment:

  1. HI family! we didn't know u had a blogspot, ahhh! it's pretty adorable but not as adorable as your pretty little girl. we'll follow you guys, we have a blogspot too so check us out! luv u guys!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!