Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hau'oil la hanau Kananikeona

Happy Birthday my beautiful, gracious gift from God! We love you so much! I hope that you had the best 1st Luau!! We sure did!

For those of you who weren't there here are just some "after" pictures... I forgot to get pictures while we were there!! Dhooo! Valeigha took some but I don't know who or how many she got so here is what we have! And of course I am not present in any of the following because I am the camera "wo"man!


All wiped out from the festive, busy day!



The loved ones that came from UT!!

Auntie Jana and Shaeley

Silly Grandpa White.. fake sleeping!


The Balloon Bouquet we used all over the gym!


1 comment:

  1. That was a great party. I so love that cute 1 year old...... You did a wonderful job on you first party fot hadleigh....Love ya
    grandma Venus

    ReplyDelete

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!