Sunday, November 7, 2010

awake again

so lately i have been feeling like i need a change.
i dont know from what but i need one.
i am thinking maybe its my current job.
not a huge fan of higher management.
i may be put on an action plan, sales are low.
or i may be fired if i cant meet thresh hold.
honestly, i would be a little sad but i would be happy to be home with my 2 babies Ti and Hads.

I feel bad saying this but really, I give great customer service and make people feel good about banking with us and I save accounts. I just am having a hard time getting people to open more accounts or a new account. I know Rosie is feeling pressured. Its not her fault. Or mine really.
You cant make someone do something they dont want to with their money.

anyways i am loving this nice warm weather! cant get enough of it.
i could however get more sleep. like alot more

Hadleigh had her 15 mon check up on monday and her stats are:
Weight: 26 lbs, 80%
Height: 311/2 70%
Head Cir: 15 in 80%
pretty much this says that i have a beast of a daughter.
where she came from i have no idea!
but i sure do love her.
she also has a double ear infection.
poor baby. bad mommy.
she still wakes up crying in the middle of the night
that is why i am currently up
couldnt fall back asleep
i think i am taking her back in on tuesday
her meds will be in her for a week then
maybe her ears will show improvement

so that is my 4:30 am feels like 5:30 am post for Sunday.

i think i will be back after church, and a nap to say more.

good early morning to you!



1 comment:

  1. Work can be so frustrating...sales are not fun most of the time. Being at happy at work has made the biggest difference in my quality of life. Maybe just find more a light, fun job?

    Oh and my baby is a beast too, but they are still super cute, so oh well, right? :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!