Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It was a SPOOOOK-TACULAR Halloween

This Halloween was much better than last years and the year before! Two years ago we were in Utah waiting the night away at my grandparents house. Jordon had an Italian test at the Y the next morning. Last year Jordon had to work and I stayed home, with a 3 month old baby, with no lights on and watched Hocus Pocus... which by-the-way kinda scares me still. This year we went to Trunk-or-Treat, Jordon actually dressed up, Hadleigh hung out with other kids, and on the real Halloween I had her in her jack-o-lantern baby leggs leggings!! Awe... much better!

We went to the annual pumpkin carve in the B.L.K (blackfoot) and Mack won.. who'd'a guessed!! Haha. And then took pictures of the kids in their costumes on Friday. Saturday I worked but got off early to go T-or-T and then we watched Spencer and Jackies dog Champ too! Sunday was so fun!!!

Anyways, here are our pictures!! I think we make for a great African Adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!