Tuesday, January 25, 2011

So much is kinda happening, kinda not...

We are at a standstill with the makeover. Room painted.. check! Room touched up.. no check, base boards..no check, crown molding...no check, light fixture...no check. So we made some project considering we only have 2 to 3 days a week to work on it!!! Soon I hope the room will be done. I am hoping Thursday we will touch up all the oopsie paint spots. Friday I am hoping we will go and get the boards, and framing for the doors. Then Saturday, after I get off working, I hope hope hope hope that we get the room finished, vacuumed, furniture moved back in... I know alot to do after 2 pm but it will be worth it!! Our lighting situation will have to be fixed when our favorite brother-in-law had free time and is able to come down to help us.

I am so looking forward to this being done. I am so proud of us for doing this and figuring things out for our selves.

On another note, we saw this cute little white miniature schnauzer and ALMOST got him. Titan and his little brother Sparticus. I would call him Gus-Gus tho. We left him at the store. But, all FOUR of us want him in our home!!!

1 comment:

  1. So let us know when you need help and we will be down. I bet you could bribe the favorite brother-in-law with sitting in the hot tub and an ice cold mountain dew :) But serious get a hold of us and we would love to help out!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!