Sunday, February 6, 2011

Yep! I was right...again!


2 years and counting my friends! That is how long Jord and I have been married!!! Last year on my post I wrote that the next year was going to better than the previous and I was right. This year (of marriage) has been amazing, yes we have had a few rough times, but amazing still the same. I am reminded often just how lucky I am to have the best husband/father to my daughter in the world. There are things that I know we both do that irritate each other, BUT I think they only make us grow closer. I am so happy that the super bowl was NOT on my anniversary this year!!! That means more alone time!! We have a great night planned and I will fill you in later with some APPROPRIATE pictures too!! Fun Fun Fun!! Honey, I know you're reading this at work right now and I just want you to know that I love you so much and I can not wait to continue on this journey called life with you. This coming year will be AMAZING and I know that we will beable to do the things we want to... cruise, saving for Italy(better) pay off our debt, go to school and add a few new members to the family.... it is going to be EPIC!!! Love you to Forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!