Friday, February 11, 2011

My Eternal Sweetheart

I am so lucky that I was able to be sealed to my lovey last year. I don't think that anything will ever beat that anniversary present. This year, while out, we were talking about the past 2 years and how much has happened and how it seems so long but so short. I guess it's kinda like a mission. Anyways, I was just thinking about all the butterflies I had going in there and how I felt so much relief being there with the people I love most. I just felt at such peace. I am just so lucky to have a husband that honors his priesthood and helps me to be better.

I recently got a tattoo. Don't freak out. It's about the size of a dime on my right ring finger. I got a little heart. Jordon was taken back when he first saw it. It was a surprise to him. I know that he was a little disappointed and that he was thinking that I was joking when I told him. It's not something that I how off (my ring hides it) and its not setting a good example for my kids, I know. I am however very pleased with what it looks like, what it means to me and to Jordon and that I will have it forever. Please excuse my rambling about this. Just thought that I would tell you before you saw it or heard from someone else. Anyways, Jordon makes me want to be better. Especially after getting this he has kinda whipped me into shape about it. He does like it tho so it doesn't make me feel too bad. My kids are lucky that they have such a great example for a father.

I am looking for our SD card so that I can upload all of our pictures from the last month. I will hopefully find one so that you can see my lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!