Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Our LONG weekend

I was lucky enough to have my first ever 4 day weekend since I started working. It was so nice!! Well, since I had this weekend and Jordon had to work Hadleigh and I went down to Provo to see my Grandparents and Aunt and cousins. Hadleigh was pretty good, minus the almost no sleeping.
We went to Cabela's where Hads fed the fish, looked at all the animals, played with my cousins(who love her dearly!) went to Zupas, watched Wyatt's basketball game, played with Uncle Craig's dogs-a pitbull named Roxy and a Shepard mix named Jack. She now says "Hi Jack! Hi dog" when she sees dogs that look similar. She can't say Roxy. Lots of kisses were given and received to family members including Wolfgramms dog Dakota.

It was so fun! I went shopping and got some cute things for her room! I will post those when we find a place to hang them! And, of course, some bomb clothes!!

Thank you Grandma/pa White Uncle Craig and Todd and Wolfgramms!!! LOVED this visit and I can't wait til next time!

*Pictures are backwards in events*
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!