Thursday, August 11, 2011

Introducing Tausha Dee Campbell!!!

One of my really really good friends got married to the love of her life on Saturday July 16.
Many of you may know Tausha Eastvold from Jr. High and High School. Anyways, she got married to Keaton Campbell who you may also know from Jr. High and High School. They dated on and off during high school and then after graduation they dated exclusively.

She was one of the people that helped me through all the crummy stuff with Sammy and his biological father, through the depression, through my dating Jordon and my marriage. She was amazing and I really looked up to her. She didn't have "relations" with Keaton and she didn't live with him either...well until they got engaged and then she did. I was really impressed that she chose not to sleep with or live with the man she knew she was going to marry before they were 90% committed. I hope I'm making sense. She was virtuous when she didn't have to be and she was a great example. She loved me no matter what and supported me when most didn't. She was one of the most supportive people when I quit the party scene and helped me when I had temptations. She is an awesome friend.

Her wedding was probably the most perfect non-temple wedding I have ever been to. The Temple would have made it perfect. She is seriously the most gorgeous person inside and out that I know. She looked like she popped out of a catalogue.

I hope that Keater and Taushy have the happiest, funnest, most loving marriage. They both deserve it. I love them both so very much. Congratulations my lovelies!

As my Bridesmaid


Hadleigh wanted to dance when she was.

My girlies!! Love these girls lots!!

Hads was OB-SESSED with Tausha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!