Friday, August 12, 2011

My baby is a BIG GIRL!!

Hadleigh Belle turned 2 on July 25!! I can't believe it! She is just not a baby anymore. It makes me so super sad but grateful that she is growing as she should. We had her party on the 23 since her real birthday was a Monday and every one had to work. She is in love with the movie Beauty and the Beast so that was our theme. I was going to do animals and had some way cute candles BUT she wanted to see the beast at her birthday party. And when I went to get some things for her room at Zuchers Party Store I saw the best thing ever.... a 6 foot tall Beauty and the Beast cardboard cut-out!!! I just knew that, that was ment to be at our house! And to make it even better it was only $20 bucks!! I made her a crown cake all by myself which I was really proud of. We just had family over and then one friend who has a son who is also obsessed with B&B. He loves Belle-Hads loves Beast.... I think we should have these two marry in about 20 years!!

Here are some pictures from the party. I can't believe that she is already 2. I miss my baby but I am so happy to have my little copy-cat.






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!