Friday, December 2, 2011

Fa la la la la, la la, la la

We took our friends the "Pigrums" and "Dindiands" down 2 days ago and put up our Christmas decorations! Jordon left yesterday to go to a business conference in San Diego and I was going to surprise him with the house being all decorated but since he was here, i put him to work watching Hadleigh so I could get the stuff up quick. I have some ginormous red, green and gold balls to hang up outside before he gets home to surprise him still tho. That's my "to do" today. And maybe some laundry if i get to it. It's my birthday week so I'm taking it easy. Lame? No way. Lazy? A little. Fun? EXTREMELY. Who doesn't want to shop, craft, decorate, watch Princess movies and eat peppermint flavored anything for a week? I am one lucky girl that my husband has agreed to do birthday weeks. This year he didn't get one. Instead, we spent $500 on setting me up to be one of his business partners for our ACN home business. That was way way way more than all the things I would have bought for him. Good trade? I think so!

Anyways, for my birthday week presents I got some way good stuff. I am so spoiled I can't lie!
My 1st present I got some cozy, warm, water proof, snow boots! They are so stylish and perfect
My 2nd present I got to go to Blackfoot and craft all day WITHOUT Hads, so I got it done!! I got the cutest wood sled from my MIL to paint and make my own and I love it! It was so fun!
My 3rd present was the cutest pair of heels from "Leighla" I am really liking leopard/cheeta print and she had shoes that she only wore once and wasn't going to wear again so she gave them to me! Now, if you know me, I thrive on hand-me-downs. I love to give them and love to get them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!