Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Let's Get Together Yay Yay Yay!

Over the weekend we got together to celebrate Al and Carole Clark and their family.  It was fun meet some of Jordon's family that I had never met before and to see those that I did know again.  We met in Lava Hot Springs.  We went swimming and ended up meeting up with almost everyone!  We all surprised each other there! It was so fun.  Then we went to eat lunch.  It was delicious! Fried chicken, fruit salads, and yummy desserts.... I ate so much! then we headed back to swim for the last 2 hours it was open with Hadleigh and Mya.  I am so lucky that I married into such a fun family that I get along with so well!!!

Jake came into town for the reunion and he brought a surprise!  He brought his girl friend Haley.  They are so cute together!  She lives down in St George and goes to school in Cedar City. Hadleigh loves her and Jake of coarse.  It was great to meet her... I just hope that we didn't scare her too much!  It was great seeing them 3 days in a row!!!  We need to plan a trip down to St. George soon to see them again... before maybe an exciting announcement is made!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!