Sunday, November 8, 2009

This week is going to be busy!!

This week is super busy but we are super stoked for it! Thursday is Jord's Birthday... the big TWO-THREE!! I believe that everyone needs a birthday week so to start it off today I made mashed potatoes (for the first time) and roast! Tomorrow I am making breakfast and giving him his first present! After he wakes up from his nap I will have our delicious fried chicken dinner ready and then hopefully HOT TUB time!! Tuesday is his birthday dinner with my family and his second present! Maybe Tuesday I will get my hair did... I hate getting it cut because every time I go I want to chop it off BUT I know that I will miss my long hair!! Then Wednesday we are having his birthday dessert with his family and he will get his third present! Thursday is his "real" birthday and I have super surprise for him!!! For sure it will be his favorite.... Friday I am not sure what I will make for dinner, but I am thinking that maybe I will get his favorite from Wingers. FINALLY on Saturday I am going to one of my favorite friends' wedding!! CONGRATS STEPH!! Jordon and I will also be attending Spencer's wedding but unfortunately not his reception because Jordon has to work that night and needs his sleep.

WOW!! What a busy week! That is the update. See ya next Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!