Thursday, November 26, 2009

To Give Thanks....

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!! On this day of thanks I would like to thank so many that I don't even know where to start! I guess First I should thank the Lord for the family and extended family that I have been blessed with. They are pillars of light in an ever darkening world. I would like to thank Him for the restored gospel and the power of the priesthood. I am thankful for temple blessings and ordinances performed in them. I am thankful for the atonement and for the opportunity that I have been given to repent and to work toward celestial glory. I am thankful for my husband. I want to thank him for being so strong and the testimony that he has. I am thankful that he wants to be a great husband and father. I want to thank Hadleigh for being the innocent little angel in my life and all the learning experiences she has given me! I am thankful Samuel and for the Prices. I am thankful that they are people that live the gospel to the very best of their abilities and I hope one day that I will be as good as they are. I want to thank my parents for being the AMAZING parents that they are. I aspire to one day be like them. My mom, for being able to find the good in every person, in every situation. My dad, for being the protector and breadwinner that he is and sacrificing all that he has for us. My brother Pono, for always being my example and leading the way when I wasnt. My sister Hallie, for listening to me and understanding me and just being a sister! My brother Kai, for the innocence he has and for the great understanding of the gospel that he has at such a young age!! I want to thank my in-laws for forgiving me and giving me a second chance! The love that they have shown me in remarkable and I feel closer to them each day! I want to thank my friends in the military for protecting my freedoms. To my friends that are not in the military I am thankful for the fun you bring into my life!!

I hope that everyone has a great Thanksgiving! I cannot wait to spend today with my family in Poky and have Jordon experience "Hawaiian" turkey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!