Thursday, January 7, 2010

Our First's....

Since it is January of a new year and still close to the first I thought that I would write a quick note on all of our first's...

We got married in February...


We had our first child Hadleigh Belle Kananikeona Clark in July...


We bought our first house... We forgot to get pictures when we moved in! I will post pictures when we make the changes to the rooms during the summer- I promise!

Hadleigh was blessed...


Hadleigh's first costume (we didn't participate in Halloween since Jordon worked)...


We had our first Thanksgiving as a married couple (Hadleigh got to join in!)..





We had Christmas in our first house.. with our first real tree.. with our first baby!




Hadleigh had her first trip to Utah and Vegas...

*Hads with Great Grandma White

*Hads with Great Grandpa Baird

I went to Las Vegas for the first time...


Jordon and I had our first New Years together!!



AND Hadleigh has her first tooth! She wont hold still enough for me to snap a picture but Valeigha got some cute ones! Soon they will be posted!
We have had some great events happen to us the past year and I am so excited to see what the future will bring!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you two or should I say three have had one busy year. I love all the photos. Yes, I will get you the photos soon. They turned out sooo cute. I am starting to get the hang of photo shop so I will give it a wirl. Had fun hanging out you guys. I just can't get enough of miss adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what ALOT of first's (is that a word, lol!) and so many accomplishments in just a year. Lovely lovely, wish we could have met up with you guys when u were down here, lots of aloha your way!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!