Monday, January 4, 2010

We are back!! What a Holiday season!!!

We are finally back and after not updating the blog for 2 weeks I here to tell you what has been happening in our lives!

Christmas Eve we went to The Clark's house for games and opening our p.j.'s. It was super fun! We love spending time up there and seeing the Mauger kids! I love to watch Hadleigh interact with her cousins. Mack and Mya love her so much and Hadleigh has a special spot in her heart for Auntie Valeigha... she can make her laugh no matter how grouchy she is being!!

Christmas Day we got up early and opened presents in our first home for our first Christmas with our first baby!! Look at all those firsts!! And that was just the beginning. Jordon made me breakfast while us two girls slept in. Jordon went and woke up Hads and she "opened" her present and then Jordon opened his and then I opened mine. Hads got a toy and we set it up so that she would have something to play with while we opened ours. Jordon's only surprise was a grill but he got some fun stuff! He got a scarf, a beenie, a hat, a sweater, two video games, a robe a mug and some other fun stuff. I was surprised with TWO pairs of boots, a purse, some perfumes and other fun things!
We then went to my parents for lunch and got some more fun stuff! Games and temple clothes!! Now all I need is my temple dress and Jordon needs some pants and we are complete!! YAY!!! My sister made this beautiful "FAMILY" picutre for us that we need to hang up some where! I just love it! Hadleigh got some books which I am so happy about cuz her other 6 books were starting to get boring for all 3 of us. We hung out and played the WII that my family got as their "big family" present. It was super fun!
Dinner was spent with the Clark's. Jordon got to talk to Skyler who is on his mission. It was wonderful. I know that Jordon is so excited for his little brother and misses him a lot! I am super excited to see him when he gets home. I knew Sky about 6 months BEFORE I met Jordon! Hadleigh will be old enough to walk by the time he gets home!! We opened presents and did our exchange. Our picture of Christ is wonderful that we got from Jeff and Venus. We just need to find a place for it. Ladd and Valeigha got Hads some cute clothes!

All in all it was a wonderful Christmas Day! We are so blessed to have such great families that give us more than just worldly things but an unlimited amount of love.
I know that Jordon and I were ment to be with the families that we have and they are such great examples to us. I cannnot wait to be with them in Celestial Glory!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, for Christmas!!!! I think the best was that I was able to make Hads laugh for quite a long time. You need to bring me that baby so I can give her loves. Yeah, for Family. I think we do have the best family!!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!