Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hadleigh Belle

Here are a few pictures of my little lovey bug. She is growing so FAST! She is talking like crazy, of coarse it is baby talk but sometimes I can hear real words! The words that I think she is saying are : Dad, hi, yeah, mom and huh. I wish that everyone could hear her!

She is also sitting up on her own and trying to stand! She wishes that she could walk! She will watch and watch other people when we go out and then when she thinks she can whatever they are doing she wiggles and wiggles til I put her down. She will walk pretty well if someone is holding her.



She is crawling now and getting into everything. Her favorite place to play in the cove on the T.V. stand where we put our book on Italy and a clock. She also likes to try and get to Jordon's PS2. She played a video games with daddy one day and now she loves the controller! What a little lady we have now!


Hadleigh is also holding her own bottle when she eats and is loving her "real" food! I am so blessed to have her in my life and I want to thank Jordon for giving me the most beautiful little girl! Love them both!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!