Sunday, February 7, 2010

HAPPY ONE YEAR!

YAY!! Today is our anniversary and I am beyond excited! I can not believe that it has been one year already... time really does fly when you are having fun. Today in church our Sunday School lesson was on Facing Challenges in Marriage with Positive Communication, and it was wonderful. it made me realize just how lucky I really am to have a temple worthy husband, who likes to read scriptures with me and listen to me sing hymns on Sunday. He is someone that I tell my most secret secrets to and someone who will laugh with me and cry with me and rejoice with me and most importantly spend eternity with me! He is my forever companion... and it is going to be amazing! Below is a letter to Jordon so read if you don't mind mushy stuff or don't if you think it may make you throw up in your mouth... hehe


To My Handsome Husband,
I just want to take the time to tell you how much I love you. My love for you has grown more everyday since the day that I first met you. I fall in love with you again and again every morning. I love to see you play with our daughter and make her laugh. I love when we cuddle up on the couch and watch House all night. You work so hard and sleep so little and that is a quality that I wish I had more of. I appreciate all the time and effort you put into fulfilling your church callings. Your testimony is so strong and unwavering. You are an example to me and to those around you. When I look into your eyes, they shine with the Spirit. I appreciate all that you have sacrificed for our little family.
I am so happy that we have made it this far BUT I am even more excited to see where we go from here. Our future together is only going to get better and happier than this past year!

Love,
Your Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!