Saturday, April 24, 2010

More of my Titan Baby!

Jordon and Hadleigh gave Titan a bath. Hadleigh mostly played in the water.


Hadleigh got to move up to a sippy cup! She took 2 steps on Thursday and we thought that it would be good to move her up to a big girl cup. She figured out how to drink from it today. It is just a starter cup so it has an anti-leak guard on it.


We went to see my family today while Jordon slept and we had some fun! Here are pictures of my brothers and babies! These 2 have the boys wrapped completely around their pinkies (well paw for Titan)!






Love my family! And I just want my sister to know that I hope she has fun on the cruise! I am so jealous!

1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! Titan is adorable. He looks so tiny in the tub. I know I say this a lot, but I can't believe how big miss Hadleigh is getting and now she is using a big girl cup :( I am glad that you have your family close so that you can go see them and hang out with them, love families =)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!