Friday, April 23, 2010

New members, new achievements

Jordon and I have wanted a puppy since before we were married but with school, work, house work, and Hadleigh Baby we didn't know when would be a good time. We wanted a small to medium size dog. We often went to McKee's to look at the cute puppies and yesterday was one of those days. Well we went and came back with..... A PUPPY!! After about an hour we named him Titan. We were thinking about Zeus or something like that but we both LOVE the name TITAN.

I have 2 babies and they are so fun! They play well together although Titan does nibble on Hads hands and she doesn't really like it. I am trying to teach him not to bite her. He is doing good so far! Only 3 accidents! I think that is pretty good. He usually tries to make it outside before he goes but like a kid getting potty trained he has to go right then! Silly puppy!

Welcome to the family Titan. We love you!


Saying "HELLO"
Looking at her toy through the door.
She was trying to let Titan in!
Nap time!

Hadleigh took 2 steps last night right before Jake came over to see Titan!! We are so excited! I was trying to take a picture of her standing up by herself but every time I would pull out the camera she would sit down! That stinker! Here are some pictures of her!

I love that little girl with all my heart! I hope that she knows that!



1 comment:

  1. Titan is so cute. I just love how Hadleigh is standing there by the door just wishing he could come in. So cute. I can't believe how big Hads is getting before long she is going to be running around. Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!