Sunday, October 10, 2010

I guess I have a weekly routine

Blogging on Sunday seems to have become a routine! Finally, I have some sort of schedule. I thought with work I would have a more set schedule BUT it hasn't been that way so my life is crazy!! Finding time for everything has gotten harder! I wish that I had more of an influence at work so that I could get time off, a set schedule ect ect.

So, anyways, blogging on Sunday is nice. This week was sooo weird. Jordon worked from Saturday to Wednesday and then was gone all day Saturday and went back to work today. Us girls sure missed having him around. Luckily, we get to have him til Thursday! Want to know the best part about this week??? I only work 3 days!! And I get to play with Hads 3 days in a row and go to the temple and see our family in Blackfoot and (hopefully) get our hot tub fixed!!

Awe- this week is going to be great. I am excited. We are all excited! Can't wait for the Temple. We are doing sealings. It will be so nice!

I will update you with some pictures of our little one!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it will be a great week. Having days off is always good and the temple is always a great place to go.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!