Sunday, October 3, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...

Conference was great this weekend. I missed Saturdays but we did DVR it so slowly we will be watching it on Sundays. We have to spread it out so we can actually pay attention and not just have it on. A one year old makes things more complicated at times. Anyways, I love Conference weekend for many reasons but my top 3 you ask:

  1. Great talks that make my life so much better. My questions answered. My spirit lifted.
  2. NO SHAVING... I usually only shave twice a week cuz I get razor burn and I only have to shave my legs once... no one sees my legs Sunday!
  3. My mom's Carmel rolls! Every Easter, Conference, Christmas my mom makes these delish items that I have to partake in! This year I had to beg her to make them this year!
Yes- those are a few of my favorite things about Conference. Plus I get to spend time with my family and extended family.

P.S.
My Thursday, Friday babysitter is moving.
this week.
just found out Saturday.
Luckily my Aunty T. is going to watch her.
So happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!