Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Oh what a joyous event!

This past week was my birthday week! Jordon started on Nov. 30th with the best surprises!! First, I got the new scent Winter Wonderland both the spray and lotion!! I fell in love with smell when it first came out and I was so surprised that he got me both! Then I got Twilight Woods.. also, a fav! I got the cutest table cloth as well... Jordon thought that I wouldn't like it BUT it was sooo cute! Jordon invited our families over for cake and ice creme and he made my favorite cake (funfetti). And for my final gift I got Taylor Swifts new CD, a date including a free dinner and some sweet kisses! My parents took Hads and I to dinner on my "real" birthday cuz Jordon had to work! It was a great birthday week.

On a sad note, Monday night Hads woke up with a temp of 102 and threw up. She also, started having super runny diapers and a runny nose! Poor baby! She is doing a little better but not much. She isn't throwing up so that good right?! Anyways, I hope we both sleep goo tonight, in our own beds, and not on the couch!

TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!