Monday, December 27, 2010

Where to start??!?

I dont even know where this month has gone but so many things have happened. So I will try to tell all the exciting news.

I forgot some of the lovely presents that I got from my loving family!! Snow jacket, goggles, boots, new golfing wind breaker, lots of other stuff too!!

Hadleigh was sick the week of my birthday. So I had the week off!! Jordon went to San Diego for some ACN training and learning other things. I missed him so much! So happy he went and got motivated. He got his Christmas early. I also gave him some "dressy" things to make him look the part of a "top seller".

Ok, So the week of Christmas the 20 to the 22 we went to Provo to see all my moms siblings and my cousins!! My grandma bought us ski passes to Sundance and I even got a private ski lesson! It was so fun to see my cousin R.C or little Craig was super fun and seeing my Uncle Kip was amazing! I have missed those 2 so so much! Jordon got to snowboard two days in a row!! I sure hope that he had fun. My family is the bestest!

Then I worked Thursday and a half day Friday. Friday night we went up to Blackfoot and had our Christmas Eve with the Clarks. Hadleigh had so much fun and got some cute things but it was Jordon who got super super spoiled!! He got so many golf things he doesn't even know what to do with them!! I got some cute decor and a lovely picture of the Twin Falls Temple that I can hang in our home! I love it so much!

We stayed the night up in Blackfoot and woke up early on the day of Santa! Venus made a delish breakfast and we stayed and watched Jake open presents.

We then went to my parents and opened presents. My mom got us some very needed temple bags money and some other little things. I got some blue Sapphire and diamond earrings and a necklace. They are AMAZING!! Hads was spoiled spoiled!! My parents got a wii last year and this year they got Just Dance which is so so so fun!!! We played that forever! Finally we made it to our house and Hadleigh was so presented out that she didn't really open her few presents we got her. Thank goodness she went to bed easy that night.

We had a great December and a very family filled Christmas! I don't think that I could've asked for a better ending to a great year!

Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!