Wednesday, December 1, 2010

To Give

I love Thanksgiving. I feel like it gets forgotten. Its the holiday that gets passed over for Christmas. But it's a great holiday!! It's a time to get together and remember what we have and to GIVE to others.

We got to spend this year with both our families. First we went to Blackfoot and had some delish foods!! And football of course!!

We then went to my Aunts house to eat with my family and some extended family. It was sooo good! My Auntie made musubi!!! Its a spam, rice and seaweed treat that makes my mouth water just thinking about it.

I love that we can celebrate our holidays with close family but I miss seeing my family in Utah. All the food was sooo good and we ate so much that we hardly had left overs!!

I only took 2.. TWO pictures!! And they wont load so.... just imagine the cutest little girl with her adoring parents!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you guys had fun!
    I love Musubi!! Reminds me of Hawaii..yum :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!