Friday, November 18, 2011

Thankful still

Sorry this is late but I have been exhausted this week so during nap time/blog time I have been napping with Hadleigh.


8. I am thankful for my family. For the love and support that they show us, even though sometimes we have a roller coaster relationship at times.

9. I am thankful for my in-laws. Sometimes I feel closer to my mother-in-law than I do my mom so it is nice to feel like you have a mom no matter what.

10. I am thankful for my sister. She has become a great friend and person that I can count on no matter what. She is amazing and I am really lucky to have her.

11. I am thankful for the sisters that I have gained through marriage. Even though we may fight, argue, and disagree at times I know that if Hadleigh needed something or Jordon needed something they would be there for them.

12. I am especially thankful for Valeigha. She is an excellent example on how to be patient and loving and tolerant. She is a great cook and has a really strong testimony. I sometimes struggle with my testimony but she has shown me how to stay strong. And Hadleigh loves her more than me (I think) sometimes.

13. I am thankful for our President. I realize lots of you don't like President Obama but I think he is doing the best he can. I think he is a great person and sometimes people make mistakes. I know that I would NOT want to switch him places....ever!

14. I am thankful for my grandparents. We have gone down to Utah 2 weekends in a row and they put us up. They make great dinners and breakfasts. And they take us out to dinner. They are so generous with time and money and I hope that they know how much we love them.

15. I am thankful for Jordon's grandparents. They are so fun!! And they too put us up when we go down to St. George. They are also great examples of generosity.

16. I am thankful for showers. I love hot, long showers. I love to feel clean. I love that we live in a time where all you have to do is strip down and turn a nob and there it is, a nice hot shower.

17. I am thankful for our T.V., cable and movies. We watch way too much my girl and me but I love it. We get to snuggle and talk and laugh... and fall asleep.

18. I am thankful for our couches. They play host as couch, recliner, trampoline, bed and many other things. They are so comfy.

1 comment:

  1. I think it is awesome you are writing what you are thankful for week by week. So many (especially in this day) feel like they are so picked on and have nothing to be thankful for, but really we have so many blessings AND so much to be thankful for. I am so grateful Jordon found such a great girl to love and marry and to add to the Fam. I too am thankful for the sisters I have gained over the past few years. Being the only girl is hard at times and when I was little I couldn't wait to get me some sisters!!! Thanks so much for loving me and letting me be a part of your life and Hadleigh's. I just love you guys so much. And reading what you wrote has defiantly made my day, it means more to me then you will ever know!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!