Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thankful week by week..

Since it is November and I have lots to be grateful for I decided not to bore people on Facebook with my everyday thoughts on this but instead update it week by week on here. Then I will actually blog more... and not just sit on facebook all the time.

The first 7 things are:
  1. Jordon's job(s)-that he has one and that he makes enough to provide for us sometimes more than we need so we get some of our wants!
  2. Our house- that it provides shelter and warmth and safety to all 5 of us.
  3. Hadleigh Belle- that she is constantly teaching me things, mostly patience, but how to love unconditionally and to have faith.
  4. Our dogs- that they love our sometimes crazy daughter, letting her chase them, hold them, lay on them and pull them around. They bring such happiness to all our lives.
  5. Our cars- that we have 2 nice cars that run well with no problems, that they keep us safe while driving, warm in the winter and cool in the summer and that the Outlander fits 3 toddler car seats at one time so I can babysit for some extra cash.
  6. Our laundry machines- on perm-a-loan from Jake, that it holds lots of dirty clothes and makes them clean and dry so we don't have dirt clothes.
  7. Our furnace- that it runs so well and keeps us "warmy-warmy" when it is so cold outside, and doesn't make us super broke at bill time.
Those are the things that I am grateful for these last 7 days. Next week I will post more on what I am thankful for.

Happy early birthday to Jordon!! You are going to be half a century on Saturday and I am happy that I get to spend it with you... at Disney on Ice... for Hadleigh. You are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!