Monday, June 21, 2010

Brings a smile to my face....

These men bring a smile to my face almost daily. They are amazing and if you are one of the lucky people that know them you know why. Thanks again for being strong yet gentle, strict yet fun, quiet yet funny and worthy Priesthood holders. I am lucky to be linked to them some way or another for eternity.

I don't have a picture of David and Sammy saved on the computer so I couldn't put one on here but David is the father that Sammy's birth-father could never be. Because of him Sam has a worthy, smart, protective, strong, responsible, amazing father. Someone who he can look up to. Thank you David!





1 comment:

  1. I so loved you two Father's day posts. Thank you for loving my cute red head. I know he is lucky to have you. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!