Saturday, June 19, 2010

Daddy's Little Girl

I was always Daddy's little girl. Hadleigh is Daddy's little girl. Like mother, like daughter?! My dad had been a great dad. He has taught me so many things. He has been a great grandfather as well. I am so blessed to have him in my life! Because of my dad I have my Hawaiian culture which I love! We are so lucky to have the opportunity to learn about the life of ALOHA! He has always been a great support to me through all of my sports, schooling and shenanigans. I just thought that I would let you all know a little about my dad
Ten things about my dad that make me laugh...
1. He says crutch instead of crotch... he can't pronounce crotch!
2. He would slip notes and money into my basketball bags before an away game/tourney.
3. He snores... like a bear... ALL the time
4. He has always worked nights or swing so he could make more money for us.
5. He tells me that I am his favorite... often!
6. He laughs at farts... and so do I!
7. His motto when I was growing up was " If someone hits make sure that you hit them back 10 times harder so they never forget not to mess with you again."
8. He is quiet til you get to know him and then he's the jokester
9. He always falls asleep if he is holding Hadleigh
10. He doesn't act like he is over 50... which is so fun!

I also wanted to talk about my daughter's daddy! He is the best! He works so hard so that we can stay home together and play! I know that he wishes he could stay home with her more often and on the days that she drives me nuts I wish that too! He tries so hard to be here for her for every "event" whether it be for a doctors appointment or getting a new dress. He is wrapped around her little finger. She loves him so much! She will go and bang on our bedroom door when he is sleeping to wake him up. She will run to the kitchen gate when she hears him coming home in the mornings. She will hug him randomly. She loves loves loves his hair! She loves when he chases her around the house. She will follow him around pretty much everywhere some days. They make the cutest pair those two! I would list 10 things about Jordon that Hadleigh loves but I don't think I could narrow it down! I do know that I am very grateful that he holds the Priesthood honorably and that he is so active in the church. He makes me want to be better! I am so lucky to have him forever and ever!

There are so many wonderful dads out there! I am so blessed to have the "DADS" I have in my life. Heavenly Father truly knew who I needed in my life and has had the best men touch and guide my life thus far! Thank you to all those in my life!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Father's Day to your husband and your lovely dad!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!