Sunday, June 6, 2010

TEETH and more

Hadleigh has 5 teeth now! She is growing up so fast! Unfortunately, she also has an ear infection... her first sickness ever! I am so sad! Well, here is how we found out.... We took her on memorial day to urgent care (since her dr's office was closed) because she had a really really bad cough. The P.A. there listened to her chest and sure enough she has the start of asthma! No wonder she wasn't sleeping, eating or pooping like normal! Poor girl could only concentrate on breathing!! He gave us 2 doses of steroids to help her out and told us to make an appointment for Wednesday with Dr. West. Wednesday we went in and had him check her out and with our history of pretty much EVERYONE having asthma in both our families he sadly told us she was doomed! Then he checked her ears and she had an ear infection too! My little trooper is just like her mom... tough! Just kidding, but really if I hadn't been so scared I think she would have just kept doing her normal thing!

I love her! I can't wait til she is 100 percent again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!