Sunday, June 13, 2010

A-choo! Sniffle, Sniffle

This last week EVERYONE in our house has been sick! It started with Hadleigh, went to Jake, then me and today Jordon said he wasn't feeling very good. I still haven't recovered yet! The last 3 days I have been sleeping as much as I can... which unfortunately means that our beast has been feeling left out. Poor thing will just cuddle and cuddle with me after I put Miss Nani to bed. I wish that I felt better so that on the 1 day it was nice out I could have taken both the babies for a walk but instead I slept. I can't wait til I feel better!

On a happier note, this week we got to hang out at my parents house everyday (ALMOST)! Monday was Pono's birthday and he is now 21! We went to Johnny B Goodes for lunch which was super fun! Then on Saturday, we went to Red Lobster for my sissy's birthday! Hallie will be 19 on the 17Th! It is so weird to think that she is as old as she is.. cuz that means that I am as old as I am! All through dinner she was playing with Jared (Hallie's bf). He was winking at her and she was trying to wink back! She would blink both eyes hard and then smile big at him! She is so funny! I wish that I would have gotten it on video.

It was fun going to lunch with them and hanging out and laughing! I especially love Sunday dinners with my family. Today we just laughed and laughed about nothing!

On Wednesday I got to go up to Blackfoot in my new HOT ride and visit the Mauger kids! Oh, how I love them! Being an aunt is the best thing in the world! I love being a mom too, don't get me wrong I love love love being a mom, BUT I love being an aunt! I love to love.... it is the greatest thing in the world. It was fun to see them and play soccer and hang out with Venus! Valeigha even came home for lunch and we got to chat for 45 minutes! I love them too!

Hadleigh is growing so fast! Next month she will ONE YEAR OLD.. can you believe it?!? Jordon is working over-time alot so that we can start painting our house, buying house decorations, and buying stuff for her LUAU! She is walking around all over the place, talking non-stop, getting into everything, and making the greatest faces!! She is a hoot!

One of the things that I love about my Hawaiian culture is our L-O-V-E for family, fun and food!! Any time we can throw a semi-huge/huge party I am totally ready for it! Jordon is in for a rude awakening when he sees just how much it is going to cost!! Actually, after seeing my parents do it for the last 23 years I think I know how to throw one reasonably priced partay!!

I got a secret!!!
No- I'm not pregnant!!! Thank Heavens! We are soooo not ready for another one in this house BUT I am getting more and more excited for another little lovey!! I keep telling Jordon that we are only having Hadleigh and maybe 2 more dogs but, in reality I can't wait to fill our house with giggles and the pitter-patter of little feet! I just thought I should finally share this secret with everyone now so that I never have to say it again. Plus, Jordon, this is an early Father's Day present!

GO CELTICS!

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you want more cute kids. Ya it is not as bad as everyone says having more kids. Infact they keep each other happy. Ya I still feel alittle tired from being sick. I am looking forward to getting together again since I was sick last time. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to go to the psych ward because I've been crazy for more kids for a good 3 years now and it's not going away anytime soon, ahh! Lol!

    I love the Hawaiian Culture; I'm lucky to be married to a HOT one, hehe.

    Wish you could have gotten those cute winks on video, that would have been so funny!

    Hope you feel better soon, I've just finished the flu and 2 injuries, ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel bad that everyone is so sick. I hope you all feel better soon. It was good to see you guys for a minute the other day, I was pleasantly surprised. I love being an aunt too. I am glad that you love being an auntie to my kids, that means sooo sooo much to me. They love you to. We need to plan a girl's weekend soon so we can hang out. I can't believe little princess is going to be 1 so soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Venus- I hope that I get better soon so that we can come see you.

    Valeigha- It was a great surprise to see you and I am super excited to start planning this girls weekend!

    Kami- You did get one Hot Hawaiian.. he is a great cousin too! Most days I want more kids but on days that I feel like crap like I have the last 3 days I feel like I couldnt handle anymore!! I hope that you guys can make it up for her party!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!