Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The end of the world....

We had a great Christmas... it went on for 3 days!! So many presents, family and treats! We got so spoiled! Saturday the 24th we had Christmas with my family. Christmas Eve night with the Clarks and then Christmas morning here!! Hadleigh and I went to Utah Monday through Wednesday with my parents to see my moms family. It was so fun!!

For New Years the 3 of us just stayed here and watched movies and drank soda. Hadleigh went to bed at about 10:30... we let her stay up late for NYE and we stayed up til about 12:30. We died that night. Thank goodness church wasn't until 11. Well, we missed the first 2 meetings but made it for Sacrament! Yahoo!

I hope all is well with you because all is well here. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!