Saturday, January 28, 2012

Hairy Situation in the DAYTIME

I am so proud to announce that my hardworking, no sleep getting, full-time studenting, financial clerking, husband of mine has gotten a day shift job!! For the past 3.5 years my lovey has worked nights on a 3 on 3 off shift. He has also gone to school full time during most of it and held very prestigious callings in the Church. He has done the "Haven't slept in over 30 hours" thing which is really hard. I am just so happy for him to have his load lightened, even if it's just a tad. Having him home every night is worth the 30 cent pay cut. Love you babe and Congratulations!

So I colored my hair a few weeks ago and it was way darker than it is now. The "peek-a-boos" have gone more blond than red. But I still love it. The color it is now is less rebel more adultish. Does that even make sense? Anyways, I am thinking after this color fades to blond (I have to bleach my hair to color it since it's so healthy & dark) I am going to do Demi Lavoto red. It's like a ruby red with purple undertones. Google it, or look on my facebook page. I have a picture posted of her from a few days ago. I have wanted to start this year off skinny, fit, well rested, on a schedule with new hair, new clothes and a new outlook on life. So far I have the hair and clothes and most of the outlook done.

It's only January. I have 11 more months to finish my goals. I'm doing great!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!