Friday, January 27, 2012

Red Lobster....

Today my dad took his girls out to lunch. Well, most of us. Hallie had class and couldn't miss. It was fun to go to lunch with my parents and see them getting along and happy. Plus, it's always really fun to see them interact with Hadleigh. She did a couple funny things that I thought I would write down here so I don't forget.

When she wanted a crouton she said "Mommy, can I have a crunch?" So cute.
She also was telling my mom and dad what we did this week since we hadn't seen them since Monday. "I was good and got in the hot tub. And I almoss falled out but I didn't" And this little gem. "I was cryin cryin cryin cuz I was naughty and I sat in time out all night, all night."

She is too much! She is sooo smart and soo vocal. At least she can remember what we did... I just wish she could remember other stuff besides time-out. I guess it must traumatize her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!