Saturday, January 21, 2012

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming....

Today was day 2 of swimming lessons. My parents paid for little Hadleigh to take swimming lessons at the Rec. Center for one her Christmas presents. It is 8 weeks long and only on Saturdays. Last week was not good at all. I mean, the water was warm but Hadleigh did very little of what the teacher had us do. We had a hard Saturday last week.

This week she did a little better today. The water was kinda cold so she held on even harder for the first little while. She did finally let me turn her around so she wasn't facing me. I tried getting her to do front floats and back floats but she is so scared to get her ears wet. Dang those ear infections!!

I love to swim and the fact that I have a baby that is scared of water KILLS me!! I think I may actually DIE if she doesn't start picking it and being more comfortable in the "deeper" water. Our hot tub doesn't count either cuz she can literally walk in the "deep" end.

AND to add salt on the wound, if she can get potty trained, like water, have very very basic swimming skills and we can pay for a plane ticket Hadleigh gets to..... GO TO HAWAII!!! That's right! My dad is having a family reunion this summer and my parents have been kind enough to consider taking my daughter with them to meet all her Hawaiian cousins! We can't afford to go but I am hoping that wee can pay for Hadleigh to go. I think she would love it. Warm weather, sand, Hawaiian food, crafts, shorts, other little kids, and my dad.... her ideal life!

Please-Hadleigh- Please- be more cooperative and learn to swim and let's get your b.m's under control!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!