Wednesday, March 13, 2013

"These are my confessions..." Thank You Usher

Life has been busy and slow all at the same time.
Is that even possible? That is how it has felt.
On to the title...

I have been wondering what I can do to keep blogging on a semi regular basis.  It makes me feel better getting somethings out in writing (and then deleting) and this is a great place to keep Hadleigh's milestones/ hilarity recorded for later dates.  One day I am hoping to get really motivated and get each year printed out. So in order to keep this up-to-date I am going to do Wednesday Confessionals.  

Confession One:
As I get older I am starting to realize I don't really like people.  I mean I like people but I am more selective on who I talk to, who I hang out with, and who I feel is important in my life.  Growing up, I was the complete opposite practically.  I wanted to be friends with everyone, talked to everyone and thought everyone I knew was important.  
People are important. People are special.  People have feelings but I don't have to worry what all 6 billion think about or if they are happy with my choices.
I'm not rude (try not to be) and I don't wish harm on anyone.
I just don't want anymore friends.
 People  cause drama.  People are mean.  People are clicky and unfortunately, I have experienced a lot of this the last 5ish years.   I don't know if it is because I am fortunate enough to have an AWESOME family or the fact I hung out with mostly boys my whole life or the fact that I was way spoiled by my  jr/high school friends but I never really experienced stuff that I have since graduating college.


I hope that I didn't offend anyone and I want those of you who are my friends and family to know how much I appreciate and love you.  You guys are my rock.  You guys inspire me.  You guys bring me sunshine.  I am yours forever.  I will defend you, stand beside you, believe you until the end of time.  Thank you for loving me and for treating me the way you do.  I am spoiled.  And I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!