Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Confession Wednesday!!

Haven't done this for a while but I have some more confessions!! I know I know, weird!
Anyways, what should I spill this time? Maybe I should clarify on my last one.

I DO like people.  I just have a hard time making them friends.  I have hoards of aquantences, lots of friends, and a very special group of friends that I consider family.

Confession 2
I am horrible at keeping in touch with those friends I concider family.
I feel like they have busy lives and if I call them it will be annoying.
I was the only one with a babe for a long time and then,
I was the only stay at homer for a long time so I didn't want to bother them.  
Now some of them are SAHM but they live far away.
Now some of them are mom but have twins and I know 2 is way harder than 1.
I want someone to do stuff with but dont want to impose.

I love you mt friends and family!! I miss you! I want to see you and hang out and catch up and have our children be friends!!
So please if you are reading this know that I am here for you and always will be, even if I don't stay in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!