Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Our 3rd Easter

This post is late (as usual) but we had a great Easter Season.

For our 3rd Easter we went over to my parents house on the 7th.  It was Conference weekend so we didnt have a whole lot to do and we went over half way through the first session.  We ate carmel rolls and eggs for breakfast.  Then I came home and cooked some Ham for my parents and watched the last session.

After the session ended I headed back over to my parents with the ham in tow.  If you get in my car you will notice a little hammy smell.... the juice spilt in the outlander.  Sorry!!  Anyways, I went over and we had a nice dinner with 2 sets of missionaries.  My parents love having the missionaries over.  As long as I can remember we have missionaries over for at least holiday a year or more.  I love the spirit and good energy they bring into any home they enter.

All in all I am happy to celebrate the Resurrection of Christ but I am also happy I don't have to worry about Easter eggs for another year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!