Wednesday, April 24, 2013

It's that time again!!

Sorry I haven't been blogger more than about once a week.
Life has been stressful for me. I still have my health problems going on, there are some family things going on that are stressing me out and then with my new phone I can fb and pin so I forget to get on the computer to blog.  I do apologize though.

So for this Confession Wednesday I think I will make a funny one.
I am a nerd.  I love Harry Potter.  I love vampire movies. I love Star Trek... especially Data!!
But most of all I love love LOVE Werewolves.
I want them to be real.
I want to find one.
I want to see one.
I want to be one!

Like, this is an obsession that started a long time ago.
I saw Teenage Werewolf with MJF from the 80's and it changed me.
One night when I was in high school I was riding with my mom and sister and we were going home and the moon was super low and beautifully full I looked at it and said, " Man I wish I was a werewolf.  Look at that moon."  Then I looked at my mom and sister and we all busted out laughing.
But I was being honest.
It was bright.
It was full.
The weather was perfect.
At that moment I really wished I was.

When it's full out and we are with my family sometimes they will bust out "... remember when Heather....."
At least I'm not the only that remembers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!