Friday, April 5, 2013

Our 2nd Easter

This year has been an interesting to say the least.  We seem to be celebrating Easter every weekend!! This past Sunday the 31st was the "real" Easter.  We got up early to get ready for church because my cousin Ean was giving his farewell talk at 9 am.  So we got up early, started getting ready and then Jordon hid some eggs for Hadleigh to find when we woke her up.  I finished getting ready and then we woke little one up.  She did not want to get up.  At least she didn't until she found out the Easter Bunny brought her a new dress and hid some eggs for her to find!! She got dressed in her new dress, brushed her teeth and hair and then she was off to find eggs.  She did much better this time compared to the Clark party.  After that we let her pick 3 eggs to empty into a bag to take to church.  We went to hear Ean speak and it was amazing.  He did such a good job and I know he will a great missionary just like his brother Dillion.  They will be out for a year together and then Dillion will come home and a year after Ean will come home.  I love thos Filiaga boys so much.  They are great examples to Kai and I am happy to be part of their family.

This next Sunday for Conference my family is doing their Easter breakfast and dinner.  I am so excited!! I love when my parents make dinner... or anyone other than me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!