Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Ahhh...LOVE!

Conversation going on right now:
"Say plwease..."
"Please can I have my watch?"
"Of cooouuurrrsssseeee!"
"Thank you"
"You welcome."

I love to hear my two loves talk. They are so funny. It makes my heart happy. It might be my heart condition, but I think my heart skips a beat when they are having fun together.

We had a great Valentine's Evening. We had mutual and Jordon had work til 9. Hadleigh and I got home at about 8:45 pm and started dinner. We had white cheese pasta, peas, crescent rolls and sparkling cider with purple ice hearts. And yes, we ate this all at 9:30PM. It was how we celebrated our love.

I did get these lovely flowers, a card and chocolates from my husband. He spoils me good.

I love Valentine's Day. Some say it's made up by stores to make you buy stuff BUT as you can see you don't have to spend lot's if any money. I made dinner. And that shows I love my forever partner. Valentines Day is a day to slow down and remember why you love who you love. It's a day to put some extra thought into whatever you and your love(s) are going to do.

Small and Simple. Large and Complicated. You choose. And cherish those moments forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!