Sunday, February 26, 2012

Tiddles, Toodles

My delicious honey bunny Hadleigh has been saying the cutest things
She has the best imagination and the funniest vocabulary.
She is also very bossy and has great facial expressions.

Today driving from church to Gramma Whites she was askin why she had to
wear her seat belt. I told her so that she was safe and didn't die.
She then says " Dad goyin to die. He dyin."
She said that over and over and it was so funny.

On the way passing Franklin Jr. she looks at me " Let me tall ya sumtin. Let me tell ya sumtin."
I giggled a little and she glared at me. It was very cute!

" The bad guy is over there in da tree! He was scared in the tree.
And he was outside in his jacket. He was burrin (cold). He went home to him daughter.
And he came out and he's scared of me!! I scare him. Hahaha!"

Later when I was teasing J. she said " Don't hit my dada. He's my friend."
" Mommy, you hear me? Don't hit my dada. He is MMMYY FRIEND!"

Tonight during the All-Star game I was cheering for Blake Griffin.
I told her to say Gggooo Griffin! And she says " GGGOOO Giffisss!"
Just 2 minutes ago she came and looked at the game and says"Go De-Dawsons!"
She loves her some back-a-ball!
What a good girl!

Here's some old but lovely pictures of her from the past year!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!