Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Jibber, jabber

This morning Hadleigh got up at like the crack of dawn so what did I do after the little princess brought me a diaper and we changed her bum-bum? I turned on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and headed back to bed to snuggle with my hubby. Hadleigh came back in about an hour later and turned on our touch lamp to wake us. After a mooch or two from little one we finally got up. When I walked out I saw paper ripped up all over and sighed. I asked Hadleigh to pick it up and hand it to me so I could throw it away. I told her " Sis, you can't rip stuff up honey or you will just have to lay in your bed until mommy and daddy get up." She replies, " Ok. I sorry Mommy!!" I tell her not to rip up her books. Two minutes later she comes into the bathroom while we are brushing our teeth and says, " I sorry Mommy, but I not understand what you sayin... soo..." and walks away!!

I have no idea where she comes up with this stuff but I love her and her sassy self!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!