Monday, March 5, 2012

Sass-a-frass

We have definately hit the terrible 2's around here. It is one of the most funny times and one of the most frustrating times too!! She is talking so much more and her vocabulary is expanding by at least 5 words a day if not more. But she is talking so much that we have already had to discuss why we don't say shut up or stupid or gosh. I have no idea where she got the first two words but i do know that we say gosh alot around here. We have been working on not saying it because when it comes out of her sweet mouth is sounds like the Lords name. We say oh my goodness at the Clark house, so do NOT be surprised if she corrects you. I am thinking she got the "S" words from Balto and Aristocats, maybe even Lilo and Stitch. I guess I need to screen Disney movies better.

Pray that both us girls over here live to see the next 10 years!! We drive each other cray-zay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!