Friday, March 16, 2012

All the things I'm learning

Today I have been watching Gangland on Spike.
I have always had rose colored glasses on I guess.
I knew of the evils of the world but not to this extent.

Right now they are covering the gangs of Salt Lake.
It breaks my heart to see the Polynesians on the show.
It breaks my heart to hear that they share my same religion.
But they can kill other people that share in the same belief and knowledge.

I hold the culture that I come from to a very high standard and they are shaming us.
They are shaming the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
But more importantly they are losing out on Celestial Glory.
It makes me so sad for them and for their families.

It reminds me of the Lamanites and Nephites.
And we all know how that turned out for those poeple.
I just don't want to see the brown skin that I love so much go down.

"I believe that Gangs are the work of Satan, to pull the youth off the track to reach their potential. Heavenly Father just wants us to reach our potential and that's it."
Tongan Crip and LDS member Mr. C
you would think that if he knows this he would stay out of his past life but it keeps drawing
him back in over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!