Friday, March 23, 2012

"Where did he go?"

I dropped off Titan this morning for his knee surgery.
Hadleigh came with me since it was so early and Jordon wasn't home from work yet.
I was so worried all night that I barely slept. My mind racing with "what if's".
He liked his medicine so that is a good sign that he won't be in much pain.
I just want him to be all better.

Hadleigh was so worried when I came back to the car without Titan.
She kept asking "Where did he go?" and "Why does he have serrgery?"
"The doctor be nice mom?" Poor girl.

I left Tank home and he whined and whined.
The boy sure misses his older brother.
He has been non-stop at my feet all day so far.

Pray Titan does well and that he has a fast recovery... and that neither Hadleigh nor Tank hurt him while he is trying to heal. That is ALWAYS possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To Our Crazy Wonderful life!